You may use an international number while signing up, however, that number must be active. When signing up for a new account, you will receive an SMS or call with a verification code. If a verification code cannot be delivered, you will not be able to sign up.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- What is a verification code?
- What if I don't receive the verification code?
- How do I verify an account if the number cannot receive verification SMS or calls?
- Can I sign up for Careem via Facebook?
- What is an invitation "Referral" Code?
- Why do you need my email address?
- Can I use an international number when signing up?
- How do I select my region when signing up?