An invitation code is a personal code shared from an existing Careem user to a newbie. The code is used when signing up for a new account. The invitation code gives the new joinee a certain amount of free credits to try Careem's awesome service for the first time. Once the code is used for that first ride, the person who sent the code will also receive free credits. Invitation (referral) credits are valid for up to 7 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- What is a verification code?
- What if I don't receive the verification code?
- How do I verify an account if the number cannot receive verification SMS or calls?
- Can I sign up for Careem via Facebook?
- What is an invitation code?
- Why do you need my email address?
- Can I use an international number when signing up?
- How do I select my region when signing up?