To avoid carrying cash every time you book a ride, Careem credits are an alternative to cash. Topup your account with credits or ask the Captain to add your remaining change to your Wallet. You can then use the Careem credits as a payment method for your booking.
Articles in this section
- What is a Careem Wallet?
- What is Careem Credit?
- When do my credits expire?
- How do I use Careem credit first for a ride?
- How do I top up using a credit card?
- Can I top up my Wallet by paying extra for a ride?
- How can I buy credits in Careem?
- What is Topup with partners?
- What is Earn rewards with partners?
- How do I add a credit card to an account?