If a credit/debit card payment is unable to process, the system will automatically try to process the payment a second time. If we're still unable to process the payment, you can reach out to your bank to identify the issue and resolve it, or add credits into your account through which the payment will be deducted.
Articles in this section
- What are intercity charges?
- What is a cancellation fee?
- Where can I see the fare breakdown of my ride?
- What are the different payment options?
- How do I pay through my credit/debit card?
- What should I do if I've been undercharged for a ride?
- What should I do if I've been overcharged for a ride?
- What should I do if a credit/debit card payment is unsuccessful?
- How can I dispute a charge?