No, unfortunately, you won’t. Notifications will appear the same way it was originally received the first time.
Articles in this section
- What is the new app Notification feature?
- Why can’t I see the Notifications in the menu?
- I tapped on “Apply code” but it’s not working?
- I received a notification two weeks ago, but now I don’t see it anymore?
- Can I delete a notification from my Notifications inbox?
- I switched the app language, but I don’t see my notifications in the new language.
- I uninstalled and re-installed Careem app, I don’t see the list of previous notifications.
- I signed out and signed in, I don’t see the notifications list.