Adding a dropoff location is compulsory when booking a SAWA car to ensure that we match you with another commuter going in the same direction as you. Thus, the Captain is required to stick to the quickest route advised by the navigation, and you cannot guide him/her.
Articles in this section
- What is SAWA car type?
- Can I bring a friend when booking SAWA?
- Is SAWA more affordable than the other car types?
- Can I change my dropoff during a ride?
- Can I guide my Captain to my dropoff location?
- Can I ask the Captain to drop me off first?
- How long will a SAWA ride take?
- Why can’t I see the SAWA car type on my app?
- Why did the Captain cancel the ride only 2 minutes after arriving?
- Can I make the captain wait until I grab something from the supermarket, home ..etc?