No, you can only reserve a single seat when riding with SAWA, as the other seat will be available for another Customer to book. This ensures that both Customers commute comfortably.
Articles in this section
- What is SAWA car type?
- Can I bring a friend when booking SAWA?
- Is SAWA more affordable than the other car types?
- Can I change my dropoff during a ride?
- Can I guide my Captain to my dropoff location?
- Can I ask the Captain to drop me off first?
- How long will a SAWA ride take?
- Why can’t I see the SAWA car type on my app?
- Why did the Captain cancel the ride only 2 minutes after arriving?
- Can I make the captain wait until I grab something from the supermarket, home ..etc?