Yes, it will always be priced lower than any other car type. The fare is based on the likelihood of you sharing the ride with someone else. The higher the demand, the better the price! Your ride fare is fixed and won’t be affected by traffic or detours. You’ll see the fare on your screen before making a booking.
Articles in this section
- What is SAWA car type?
- Can I bring a friend when booking SAWA?
- Is SAWA more affordable than the other car types?
- Can I change my dropoff during a ride?
- Can I guide my Captain to my dropoff location?
- Can I ask the Captain to drop me off first?
- How long will a SAWA ride take?
- Why can’t I see the SAWA car type on my app?
- Why did the Captain cancel the ride only 2 minutes after arriving?
- Can I make the captain wait until I grab something from the supermarket, home ..etc?