A Careem Package is a great solution to your everyday rides, by paying an amount up front, and simply booking all the rides you may need until your package balance runs out.
Careem offers Ride packages based on your city:
A ride package gets you a certain number of discounted rides at a discounted price.
How do I buy a package?
Packages are currently locked to only a certain set of users. If you have received a notification for Packages availability, you can follow the link provided in the notification to select the package that fits your needs, and conveniently pay for it with your credit card, or Careem credit. Cash payments are currently not available.
How do I use my package?
- The ride package will be selected automatically (you can check its status after selecting pick-up or drop-off).
- Unfortunately, you cannot use your package for scheduled rides.
- Your package can only be used in the city you purchased it in.
- In case of cancellation, you’ll be charged the minimum ride fare, e.g. 1 unit.
- All our packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Check the Terms and Conditions of each package before you buy, as the offers may vary.
Can I use a promo code with my package?
Unfortunately, your package cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
You can, however, apply a promo code when purchasing your package.
How can I see my package balance?
- Select your payment method when booking a ride to see the ride package status
- After choosing a pickup point, the remaining rides in your package will be displayed
What if I have rides left after the expiry date?
Unfortunately, unused rides will expire on the stipulated date, and can’t be carried over even if a new package is purchased before expiration, so don’t be shy to use it!