The airport pickup surcharge applies to all airport pickup bookings. This charge is there to compensate the Captain for parking, paying applicable airport taxes, and waiting for up to 30 minutes in the airport.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the rates for Careem?
- What is a cancellation fee and why do we charge it?
- What are intercity charges?
- Where can I see the fare breakdown of my ride?
- What are tolls and surcharges?
- What is peak pricing?
- What are waiting charges?
- Why do you charge airport surcharge?
- What is the breakdown of charges?
- How are charges calculated?