We wish we did not have to charge for cancellations at all, but the reality is that a Captain, once assigned to a booking, will often turn down other businesses to fulfill the currently accepted booking.
So if a booking is canceled after a Captain has been assigned, we need to compensate them.
With that principle of fairness, we have tried to be generous in our cancellation policy, and bookings canceled before a Captain has been assigned incur no cost.
For LATER bookings:
- If cancellation occurs 2 hours prior to the pickup time, no cost is incurred (even if a Captain has already been assigned).
- For cancellations made within or less than 2 hours of pickup time, the cancellation fees is equal to the minimum fare for the city you're in.
- For last minute cancellations, or in cases where the “Captain” has already arrived at the desired pickup location, the cancellation fees equals the minimum fare, plus waiting charges if any.
For NOW bookings:
- If cancellation occurs within 2 minutes of booking, there will be no cancellation fee.
- Between 2 minutes of booking and the Captain arriving at your pickup location, the cancellation fee will be the minimum fare.
- After the Captain has arrived, the cancellation fee will be the minimum fare plus any waiting charge.