To make sure all Customers, as well as the Captain, have an optimal ride experience, the Captain is expected to wait no more than two minutes according to SAWA car type’s cancellation policy. This way, we are trying to eliminate the chance of one Customer making another late.
Articles in this section
- What is SAWA car type?
- Can I bring a friend when booking SAWA?
- Is SAWA more affordable than the other car types?
- Can I change my dropoff during a ride?
- Can I guide my Captain to my dropoff location?
- Can I ask the Captain to drop me off first?
- How long will a SAWA ride take?
- Why can’t I see the SAWA car type on my app?
- Why did the Captain cancel the ride only 2 minutes after arriving?
- Can I make the captain wait until I grab something from the supermarket, home ..etc?