To book a ride from the Careem app, you should first create an account.
Log in to the app and book a ride by following the below steps:
- Select the ‘Car’ on the app homepage
- Enter and confirm your drop-off and pickup locations
- You can tap on ‘+ details' next to the address to give your Captain any extra info about your pickup
- Select your desired car type
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Check the fare estimate, tap on ‘ Yalla!’ and you’re ready to go!
- If you need to book a LATER ride, tap on the calendar/clock icon next to the ’Yalla!’ button and select your desired date and time to confirm your ride
- To see the estimated price for your ride before you book, you need to enter a drop-off location.
- You can add or change your drop-off location at any time before or during your ride.
- You can’t add more than one drop-off on mobile, but you can always ask your Captain to make multiple stops, which will affect your initial estimated fare.
- You can also add multi drop-offs while making a booking from the web