Unlike an on-demand booking, a scheduled ride comes with even more reliability. Captains will often turn down other bookings to fulfill a scheduled booking, so we compensate them more for this type of booking, and that’s where the extra charge goes.
Articles in this section
- How to book a ride from the app?
- How to book a ride from the web?
- How can I select my payment method?
- How does the Captain arrival time work?
- Can I make more than one booking?
- Can I request the same Captain again?
- Can I book a ride for someone else?
- How to apply promo codes?
- Can I repeat scheduled bookings?
- Why are scheduled rides more expensive?