This can happen due to many factors. Note that:
- If you enter the drop off location you’ll see the fare estimate range (min - max).
- The final fare is based on the actual time and distance for your booking route including a base fare, booking fee, surcharges, tolls
- Another relevant factor can be peak pricing. When a lot of people in the same area are requesting rides at the same time, trip prices might be higher than normal. This change in price helps to attract more Captains to an area so everyone can get a ride
- Prices may also vary by location and your selected car type
- If you didn't add a drop-off when you made the booking, the final cost will also be calculated at the end of your ride