With any active membership, you can take as many rides as you like as long as each trip is less than 45 minutes. If you’re about to run out of time, simply return your bike to a docking station for a moment to avoid being charged an extension fare. If you wish to keep a bike longer than 45 minutes you will be charged an extension fare of AED 10 for every additional 30 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What is a station, a dock, a kiosk and a map frame?
- Where can I ride a bike?
- How can I use Careem BIKE?
- What are the membership plans?
- When does a Bike ride start and end?
- How many times can I use the bike?
- How do I unlock a bike?
- How long can I use the bike for?
- Why are rides only 45 minutes?
- What are the additional fees if I keep the bike longer?