The only way to get the credit back is to contact the receiver and request it from them. Always double-check all details before transferring since the transaction can’t be reversed.
Articles in this section
- How can I send credit to someone?
- Can I send credit to a Careem Pay Wallet in another country?
- What can I do if I sent credit to the wrong person?
- How long does it take for credit to be transferred into the receiver's Careem Pay wallet?
- What to do if payment method was charged but the credit was not received by the receiver?
- Are there any charges for transferring credit?