Simply follow the below steps:
- Select ‘Pay Bills' on the app home screen
- Select your telecom operator
- Enter the phone number for recharge/payment or select a number from your contact list
- Select if your number is Prepaid or Postpaid and then select ‘Next’
- Select the amount you want to recharge or pay. For prepaid, you can also choose from a list of available data/calling bundles (if available)
- Once you select the amount, you can complete the payment using your added card. You can also choose to add a new card.
Note that the final result of the recharge will depend on the type of recharge done. You could either get a:
- Voucher which can be redeemed on your telecom operator's app/website OR
- Direct recharge (automatic recharge of balance/bundle) in which case no further action is required
What if I face an error?
If you face an error, check the following
- App version: Reinstall the Careem app to make sure you are on the latest version
- Check currency: You can only use the Bill Payment or Recharge service for the same currency as your Wallet.