If you suspect that you have been mistakenly double-charged, please look out for the following::
- You receive the same notification with the same charge twice from the same sender (bank/card provider) after you complete your booking AND
- The time difference between the two notifications might only be a few seconds.
If both of the above signs hold true, you can reach out to us and our team will be able to support you.
Note that in some cases:
- Our system may check if your payment method is valid or not by attempting to hold an amount known as a temporary authorisation hold
- You might get a notification from your bank about this hold. This amount might look like a charge but the amount is only deducted once the booking is completed.
- Sometimes, an authorisation hold isn't released by your bank immediately, leading to appear as if you were charged twice. Be assured that it’s not the case.
Find out detailed explanation for temporary authorisation hold here