Simply follow these steps:
- Select ‘Send credit’ option on the Careem app home screen
- Enter the transfer amount
- Add a message, photo or a GIF for a fun touch (optional)
- Choose your recipient from your contact list
- You can choose to send credit through your available credit or directly by charging your card
- Select ‘Transfer with CPay’ to send credit
Note: Your bank may apply some fee if you use your credit card to send credit. You can use a debit card to avoid any extra fee.
What if I face an error while sending credit?
Here is what you can do:
- App version: Update the Careem app to be on the latest version
- Bank issue: Careem should be authorised for online transactions
- Recipient’s Pay Wallet currency: It should be the same as your Wallet currency
If you are still facing trouble while sending credit, contact us using the button below.