There are 3 ways to book a Hala ride from the Expo site:
1. Self service kiosk: These are available at all the gates. All you need to do is press the 'Book a ride' button on the kiosk, enter your destination, your mobile number, and confirm the ride.
You will then receive a PIN via SMS. Simply heads towards the first available Captain and show them the PIN to start your ride!
2. On-ground helpers: Our helpers are available at all gates and can assist you with booking a ride.
3. Careem app: Simply follow the below steps:
- Open the Careem app and select the ‘Hala Taxi’ option
- Enter and confirm your drop-off location
- Confirm your pick up location. The app will redirect you to the nearest exit. You can choose between the Sustainability, Mobility and Opportunity Pavilion exit
- Select the car type ‘Hala- Expo’
- You can check the estimated fare and apply a promo code
- Tap on ‘Yalla’ to book your ride
- The app will generate a PIN. Simply go to the pick up point and show the PIN to the first available Captain
- The Captain will enter this on his application and you’ll be on your way!