You can now place group orders by simply sharing a special link with your colleagues, friends and family to add their preferences so everyone can eat whatever they crave, together with only one delivery fee!
Placing a group order is simple:
- Group owner to choose a restaurant and tap on “Start a group order”
- Tap on “Share your group order” to share the link with your friends
- Group members will receive the order group link on the platform that the Group owner (host) shared it
- Group members will add their names and tap on “Join group order”
- Group members can select the items they want and click on “Finalise my basket” to share their order with the Group owner. All members can also see others’ baskets under “Your friends’ items”.
- Once everyone has finalised their order the group owner can tap on “Place order for XX” to confirm!
- A maximum number of 25 items can be ordered per one group order
- Maximum cash limit for group orders is AED/SAR 300 and JOD 50
- There will be one receipt shared per group order. Baskets breakdown appears under the group members names' to the Group owner (host) in the "Final Split Section" while placing the order.