If you see an outstanding payment or negative balance on your account, it could mean a previous transaction from your payment method was unsuccessful.
This can happen when:
- Failed card payment (technical issue, insufficient funds, Apple Pay etc.)
- Full order amount not paid to the Captain
To get the details of outstanding balance:
- Select ‘Pay’ from the top left corner on the app
- Scroll down and select ‘View all’ next to ‘Transactions’
- Click on the individual transaction to view its details
Please settle the payment by topping up your Pay account or through direct payment via credit card as soon as possible to continue using Careem services.