In this article, we cover the following topics:
- How to report your lost phone?
- How to report other lost item(s)?
- How to get the phone/item(s) back?
How to report your lost phone?
- Go to help.careem.com
- Select 'Contact us' from the top right corner or follow this link
- Provide an alternative number to contact you and other details. We will get back to you as soon as possible
How to report other lost item(s)?
Go to the Careem app and follow the below steps:
- Click on 'Menu' from the top right corner of the screen
- Click on 'Activities"
- Your most recent ride will be displayed on top. Select ‘Get help with this ride’. If you want support on a past ride, scroll down to your specific ride and choose the ride to report a problem
- Select 'I lost an item'
How to get the item back?
In case the Captain has found your lost item, there are 2 options to get your item, according to the policy of the city where your item was lost.
A- Pickup item from the office
- Captain can drop the item to the Careem office and you can pick it up yourself
- The office address and working hours will be shared with you
- You will have to provide a valid ID card to collect the item
B- Get the item delivered
- Ask our team to deliver the item
- A booking will be created with the same Captain
- This booking will be charged to your account as a normal ride
Also, here is our storage & disposal policy for lost items:
- Valuable items (such as phones, cash, purse, ID documents etc.) and clothing items will be stored for 30 days only.
- Food and soiled articles will be disposed of immediately.
- Careem is not responsible for items left in a car after a ride. We'll try to help, but can't guarantee that a Captain has your item or can immediately deliver it to you
- We understand the value of your lost items. Please contact us using the 'Message Us' feature below. You will receive the captain's contact details in under five minutes. If your items are found, you can coordinate with the captain to retrieve them.