There are 2 types of arrival times shown on the app once when you begin to book a ride:
- Upfront estimated arrival time
- Captain estimated arrival time
Upfront estimated arrival time:
- After you confirm your drop-off and pickup locations, a time inside a circle is displayed in the middle of the map.
- This is an estimate of how long nearby Captains should take to arrive at your pickup location
Captain estimated arrival time:
- Once the booking is confirmed, you will see the actual time by which the Captain should reach you
- This is the Captain estimated arrival time. It is more realistic but may differ based on traffic conditions while the Captain is en route.
- These estimated times are not guaranteed.
- A variety of external factors like heavy traffic, detours, roadworks, construction, or unstable weather could affect travel time.