Bike share was created for quick trips and getting from Point A to Point B. Rides are limited to 45 minutes to ensure bike availability for all riders to “share.”
Articles in this section
- What is a station, a dock, a kiosk and a map frame?
- Where can I ride a bike?
- How can I use Careem BIKE?
- What are the membership plans?
- When does a Bike ride start and end?
- How many times can I use the bike?
- How do I unlock a bike?
- How long can I use the bike for?
- Why are rides only 45 minutes?
- What are the additional fees if I keep the bike longer?