Bike share was created for quick trips and getting from Point A to Point B. Rides are limited to 45 minutes to ensure bike availability for all riders to “share.” To know more click here and we will reach out as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is a station, a dock, a kiosk and a map frame?
- Where can I ride a bike?
- How can I use Careem BIKE?
- What are the membership plans?
- When does a Bike ride start and end?
- How many times can I use the bike?
- How do I unlock a bike?
- How long can I use the bike for?
- Why are rides only 45 minutes?
- What are the additional fees if I keep the bike longer?