Once you’ve signed up on the Careem BIKE app and have an active membership plan you can unlock any bike by either scanning the QR code on the bike frame or entering the 5-digit code on the keypad on the dock. Once done, a green light appears on the dock and unlocks the bike. Remove the bike from the dock by lifting the seat or pulling backwards on the handlebars. To know more click here and we will reach out as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is a station, a dock, a kiosk and a map frame?
- Where can I ride a bike?
- How can I use Careem BIKE?
- What are the membership plans?
- When does a Bike ride start and end?
- How many times can I use the bike?
- How do I unlock a bike?
- How long can I use the bike for?
- Why are rides only 45 minutes?
- What are the additional fees if I keep the bike longer?